Friday, July 2, 2010

Liddybit's Latest






Elizabeth's days as an only child are numbered. But that doesn't stop us from being completely head-over-heels in love with her. (When we're not exasperated beyond words with her.) Lately, my favorite thing to do is decipher her newly-formed "sentences." These include:

"Show me!" = "Let me show you something." or "Follow me or I will throw a fit."


"Hol dit" = "Hold this for me." or "Let me hold this."


"Have some." = "May I have some?"

"Foun dit" = "I found it!"

and our favorite,

"Luh you" = "Love you."

She's also started saying "my dadda" whenever she wants Adam. And starting about halfway through sacrament meeting, each Sunday, she'll start saying (shouting) "Nursery! Nursery!" She's also inexplicably began asking for "time out" when she's upset. I think she likes the excuse to sit and cry
.

So, Elizabeth, enjoy all the attention while you can!

For some reason, when I look at this picture, I see myself.

4 comments:

Marsie Pants said...

Beautiful, Em!! Can't wait to see pics of your three others! :-)

vdg family said...

Emily: You are doing so fabulously! You are my hero. Our whole family is praying for you.

M

GR82BAMOM said...

She's so precious! I like the pic of her and that spray bottle! She totally looks like you in that last pic.

Unknown said...

She has so much hair now!!!! I can't believe how much she (and you!!) have changed since April. I'm glad you all are doing so well! We love you and miss you!