Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thanks, G-ma

I had noticed that Elizabeth was in a kind of "gap" between toys, developmentally, and so I started looking at toys on the Internet. She loves banging her hands against things so I figured a toy piano would be the way to go and I quickly found one I liked.

Then, inspiration struck. Why buy something ourselves that I'm
sure her grandparents would love to give her? Feeling rather sin verguenza (shameless, but it has a better zing to it,) I emailed my mom. She said she'd buy the piano, if I post pictures of Liddybit playing on it.

Deal.

Elizabeth can't wait to open her package.

Elizabeth ponders what note to play next.

In this one you can see her two bottom teeth that have recently come in.



Here she is playing the piano for the first time. I love how she lifts her arms, like a conductor, waiting to give the downbeat.

Later, she got so excited, she spat up all over it. I'd say that's a sign of approval, no?



I have a feeling this might get old.


So, thanks G-ma.

P.S. Grandmas: So you have them where you can always find them, here are the links to your Mother's Day videos:
Grandma Davis and Grandma Giovo.

3 comments:

Proud G=Ma said...

Isaac wanted to see pics of Baby Cousin Elizabeth and I needed a break from the diss, so we logged on - what fun! Have fun with the one-not samba that she plays.

GR82BAMOM said...

So sweet!! I just love that 3rd picture of her.

Lindsay said...

Garrett sure thinks that piano is pretty swell. The look on his face as we looked at the pictures and watched the videos was one of "now when can I try out that new toy?" I'm glad Elizabeth likes her new toy! And you'll get used to those one-note songs. Before too long, you won't even hear them. :)