Saturday, April 18, 2009

Six Months Old

Sunday marked six months, by date and day, that Elizabeth was born. My mom asked me if I remembered when we brought her home from the hospital. How could I forget? Those were intense and somewhat dark days for me. But now she brings us plenty of sunshine. And I'm much better at relaxing and enjoying her. Here are some videos of what she's been up to lately.

Though she smiles easily, we have to do a lot to get her to laugh, and then it only works when she's tired. But it's worth the extra effort.



Lately she's been adding consonants to her repertoire of sounds. My favorite is the "Nya nya." She's camera shy though, so it's pretty quick.



She's also gotten pretty good at sitting on her own, though she still freaks out if she falls over on anything less cushy than a down comforter.



So happy half-birthday, LittleBit!

3 comments:

Proud Gma said...

I'm taking a break from grinding out my dissertation - what fun! Cutest granddaughter ever!

Emiweelee said...

That is so CUTE!!!!!! - Proud Aunt In Mexico New York

Sarah said...

OK you two- she is the cutest thing. I hope you all just sit around and stare at how cute she is. This is a time to absolutely love!