Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Just a quick update. Elizabeth's nights have gotten MUCH better. Thanks to everyone for the advice and sympathy. Every night this week, she's only woken up once, around 2 or 3 am, at which I've gladly fed her. Last night, wonder of wonders, she slept from 8 PM to 6:30 AM!!! I woke up as big as basketballs but soooooo refreshed. I fed her, put her back down, and she slept until 9. I'm not expecting this to last, but it looks like we're out of the woods for now . . .

I guess I should add a cute picture for the grandparents.

Never fear, Brooklyn is here!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

She makes a great newsie.

I wonder if it was the cold that was keeping her up. Or maybe a growth spurt. As fun as it is to watch them grow, it can be pretty frustrating sometimes, too.

cherry said...

Oh my Goodness Em!! what a cute little girl she looks in this picture....sooooo adorable!

Marsie Pants said...

Oooooo! She's so cute! Congrats!! Hope it lasts!

Kelly said...

hey i know that outfit...she's so adorable!!

GR82BAMOM said...

Adorable picture of her in the bumbo seat. Liam has one in pink that I found the the recycling. Liam is so slender that he actually still fits in it.