Thursday, January 29, 2009

For the Grandmas

To satisfy a hungry, albeit small, audience, here are a few videos of Elizabeth and her latest feats.
#1 Super Swimmer

This has become a nightly thing: Elizabeth LOVES bath time.

#2 Talking with Mom and Dad

These days, she can be heard oo-ing, aah-ing, and squealing at all hours, including when she's supposed to be sleeping. We love it.

#3 Rolling Over. No video for this one. Yesterday, I left her on her tummy on the couch while I finished doing my hair. When I got back from the bathroom, she was completely on her side. Then, with a little kick, PLOP! She was on her back! When she starts to do it consistently, we'll post a video.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cuuutttiiieeeesssstttttt baby that ever was!!!
Sure is nice that Elizabeth has such thoughtful parents that know how to feed hungry Grandmas. Thanks and love to the little fam.

Melanie said...

She's adorable. I love both those videos. So cute.

Joshua said...

I'm no grandma, but I sneaked a peak anyhow. Wow, she is very cute. I love how Adam would play pong with her head ever so gently to keep her balanced. Fun times.

Erika Hill said...

She's so beautiful! Some babies are kind of funny looking, but she's perfect. I wish our puppy liked baths as much as your daughter...

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

She is just so gorgeous and these videos are too cute!

Robyn said...

You've got a really cute girl, Emily!

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Yes, she is my granddaughter and she is the cutest baby girl ever!