Sunday, February 21, 2010

Off the Air



The Johnson family is currently experiencing technical* difficulties. We will return you to your regularly scheduled posts as soon as possible. Thank you.

*"Technically" it's morning sickness. As a lot of you know already, I'm preggo. Only 8 weeks but in too much pain to hide it from the world. Sitting at the computer is now one of my least favorite things to do, as are eating, housework, and changing dirty diapers. So, basically everything I used to do all day everyday. When I get to Heaven, I'm gonna have a looooong talk with HF about this whole "sorrow in thy conception" thing. WTFrknH?

6 comments:

Erika Hill said...

Yeah, I was pretty sure your "friend" who needed remedies for morning sickness was you...I hope things get better for you!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I didn't know. We are so excited for you guys! Woo-hoo!

Marsie Pants said...

Yay!! Congrats! Elizabeth is so cute you need to have about 8 more kids. Hope things get better....

GR82BAMOM said...

Congratulations! We are so very happy for you! I do hope the morning sickness goes away pronto, though.

Kelly said...

How exciting Emily! Congrats!! Sorry you're not feeling to well. Try citrus fruits...those always helped me. I loved lemons sprinkled with sugar.

ProudGma said...

WTFrkH? I dare you to say that to HF!