Friday, December 19, 2008

Chuckanucka

Gift from my good friend Milan. 

Caption reads:
Ok, you know what? Chuckanucka. That's what. Chuckanucka worries about pretty much everything under the sun: What if the phone rings when I go out? What if the mail man tries to deliver my Deluxe Ugly Earmuffs when I'm in the bathroom? Hey, I don't remember leaving the closet door open Just a crack like that! What if I can't ever stop thinking about my name over and over?

Chuckanucka has a pretty strange way of looking at life. Sometimes he wonders if this is all just a hologram, and on other days he wonders what's going to happen if they stop making CD players . . . How will I play my favorite CDs??? I have over nine of them!!! Poor Chuckanucka. Lucky Chuckanucka.

1 comment:

libby said...

I have a Moxy and a little Cinko that I bought at Forbidden Planet last summer. I love them like children.