Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Unpublished


This may come as a surprise to some but here is our baby that emily has been growing inside of her for some 13 weeks now. It's sort of a funny picture because the baby seems to have its tongue sticking out. I guess he/she takes after his/her parents. He/She also appears to be waving. Pretty cool kid. We are excited. The cost of growing the baby has taken a toll on Emily though, she has been pretty sick, often the worst at night. Nausea, sour stomach, and a lot of discomfort. Hopefully things will get better for her at the start of the second trimester.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

He/she is beautiful! So precious!

Emily said...

I'm okay with calling it "it." Or him. :)

Melanie said...

What a cool little kid! I'm so excited to meet him/her/it. I'm so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

So I think it is my first granddaughter. But if not, he'll be able to play with Bubbies some day. Whatever the case, I will be ecstatic! And I will be able to wear my t-shirt that says "THIS IS WHAT A COOL GRANDPA LOOKS LIKE."

BTW, the chicken on the top looked edible (April 4 post), but I think you ought to lacquer it, if you haven't tossed it, and make it a work of art for future visitors to your abode. :)

DADZ

Sarah said...

Hey guys, I thought I had already responded to this one... but I guess not. So let me do so. I am SOOOO excited about this little one. How fun to get an ultrasound at this stage. Our first ultrasound of Lydia looked like an alien!

the jensen's said...

Hooray for pregnancy! I hope you are feeling better these days - the 2nd trimester has treated me really well so far. One day our babies are going to be buddies!